Board of Directors
Omnipotent Industries Limited started dealing in and supply for all types of Furnace oil / Fuel Oil (FO), Light Diesel Oil (LDO), Medium Turpentine Oil (MTO), Mineral Base oil (BO), and Bitumen products. The company deals in various grades of high-quality Furnace Oil / Fuel Oil (FO), Light Diesel Oil (LDO), Mineral Base Oil (BO), Medium Turpentine Oil (MTO) and Bitumen.
The strength of Omnipotent Industries Limited is our professional & expert staff. Presently we’ve 40 professional & expert staff in 4 services spread across in 2 countries. With their professional and expert experience in Marketing & Sales, Accounts, Data analysis, Legal, Exim & Logistics departments to manage & expand business in its professional moves.
We are then, “To give everyone, the power to produce and achieve the reach in continuity in Bitumen diligence, without walls”. The Future can not be prognosticated. It must be erected upon our heart, our own set of values, sense of right and wrong & the heritage we want to leave for unborn generation. The responsibility starts and ends with each of us as individualities.
Our strengths are ability to deliver projects to budget and schedule, ability to deliver to customer commitments, ability to innovate, ability to lead industry change, ability to recruit top talent, accurate forecasting, aggressive levels of experimentation, aligned to the values of society, aarriers to entry, benefit from economies of scale, brand perceived as premium, capacity for change, communication is efficient and effective and competitive prices.
Our mission defines our organizational strength. We have professional staff, ethics management and perfect planning to full fill our missions.
- Increase Deal in capacity on all the ports of India.
- Increase number of customer base with their reliability.
- Create Sales & base across the India
- Increase the number of Joint Ventures
Our vision is the north star of an organization. We strongly believe to increase customer relationship & their reliability in this business. We are using innovative ideas & strategies. Our vision is to be the unique and no.1 into the Bitumen Industries.
board of directors
Mr. Prince Shah – Managing Director
- Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing the commercial operations and contributing towards higher rate of growth.
- Proficient in identifying / adopting emerging trends and addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to analyze business practices and define and document optimal procedures or practices.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building, interpersonal / people management skills and the ability to sustain positive work environment towards accomplishment of organizational goals.
Ms. Suby R – independent Director
- Ms. Suby R has a Fellow Membership with The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) since the year 1996. She has done Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation from Centre for Taxation Studies, Kerala in the year 1996 and Bachelor of Commerce from Kerala University in the year 1992.
- She is a Senior Finance Professional offering expertise in managing the entire range of Costing, Financial and Accounting Functions, Indirect taxation in diverse industries such as Steel, Publishing, Electrical and Manufacturing and Installed heat wise Costing System in UP Steels thereby helping the management to know the total cost incurred in each heat/day /month/year, at the time of quoting, the profit of each item and cost per kg at each stage.